was founded in 1939. At the beginning, the company dedicated itself to the import of supplies for the industry in general, turning in the early '50s, to focus definitely to serve the pharmaceutical industry and expanding the range of products and services for this industry day by day.

Today has become a renowned institution in the Argentine and Latin American pharmaceutical market thanks to the strong principles held by the Directors of the Company for three generations.

continues to expand its borders. Currently, its main regional markets  are those of Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay.

Our company is strongly committed and keeps up-to-date with the latest innovations to develop comprehensive solutions  for the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Veterinary, Chemical and Food Industries, among others.